The project aims to reduce threats to ecological balance with sustainable agricultural practices, to increase the awareness of young people and to spread smart and sustainable agricultural practices, and to encourage young people to sustainable agricultural production.
- To increase the knowledge and awareness of young people about the importance of sustainable agriculture.
- To teach young people about sustainable agriculture practices that they can apply in their own homes and gardens and to motivate them to do these practices.
- To introduce permaculture practice as sustainable agriculture to young people.
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €275,- p.p.)
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be between 18 and 27 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed