We try to find potential leaders, coach them and familiarize them with tools that can help them discover their power, to make them “offline” (to create an environment for participants far away from their own workplace, where they are not) disturbed by endless interference from social media), and learn to realize all their goals.
This is an intensive, innovative and challenging youth exchange, combined with exceptional social activities and local visits.
Location: Yerevan, Armenia.
Date: 30 augustus – 6 september
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union.
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed.