The aim of the project is to use sport as a means of inclusion. Everyone can participate through sport!
The main aim of the project is to enable young people and youth workers to explore those non-formal learning activities based on a healthy lifestyle (sports, nutrition) that will enhance and develop inclusive practices.
Extra Corona measures
– Everyone will be provided with safety masks and disinfectants. We will provide a safe environment as much as possible. Anyway, please bring your own face masks, hand sanitizer
– It is recommended to take out insurance before departure that covers medical expenses and possible repatriation of the patient’s health (or transfer to another country). Check carefully whether the policy also explicitly covers hospitalization due to COVID-19.
– European citizens can travel to Romania without quarantine. Nevertheless, participants from countries with a higher rate of Covid-19 infections than Romania will be required to have the full vaccine schedule or a 72-hour negative PCR test.
The updated list of red/yellow/green countries is here:
Location: Craiova, Romania
Date: 29st August till 6th September 2021
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union.
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed