Risk Management and Crisis Intervention in International Mobility Projects for Young People with Impairments and Chronic Illnesses
The aim of this strategic partnership is to create safe environments for young people with impairments and chronic illnesses in international mobility projects, and by this to reduce access barriers to international mobility programmes for these target groups.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Date: 18-23 April 2022
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €175,- p.p.)
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed