Research note that the increase of creative society determines the success of both the economic and social development of society. While creativity is one of the most important attributes in the modern world that helps build a successful society, in traditional education programs, the development of creativity is not given enough attention. The need for creativity in society and individuals is reflected in increasing life instability and crisis such as COVID-19, where a creative approach can help cope with the new demands of life.
Specifically, the project focus on youth trainers at non-formal education institution. Those should be able to look at their work creatively themselves as well as to encourage young people´s creativity. Within the two years project the partnership will develop a Methodology for youth trainers as well as an Online learning course supporting teaching creativity and graphic design in non-formal education.
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €175,- p.p.)
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be between 18 and 22 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed