This project (PERSON) aims to promote employability, retraining and the social skills of NEETs and inactive young individuals to meet sustainable and qualified labor force and improve the competitiveness of Turkey and Europe. The Project will provide innovative training curriculum and methodologies to meet the needs for young individuals not only in the work life but also in their social life. Therefore, threefold objectives are focused. First is the need to understand young individuals in detail during their transitions from being NEETs or inactives to work. The others are, the need for a data collection and sharing tool/platform, an education plan for attracting and retraining more inactive young individuals and the need to bridge in communication and joint work that often exists between universities, staff, senior management and students in internationalization efforts and activities.
Date: December 21, 2020 – from 12:15 to 13:15
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! You will have a unique opportunity to meet and work together with like-minded people from all over Europe, be inspired by your conversations and plan your own future together!
A few more words:
In order to implement a virtual mobility, it is important that every participant have access to a computer with working audio and video features, as well as access to adequate internet connection. The working sessions will last between 3-4 hours per day, including a short break. The session will take place at the afternoon, somewhere between 17:00 to 21:00 CET, depending on programme that will be distributed later. The platform that will be used for this mobility is Zoom meetings.
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must have access to a computer with working audio AND video features and an adequate connection to the internet
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the online sessions and workshops
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- Both forms below must be completed