New Approaches to Youth Employability
“New Approaches to Youth Employability” is an Erasmus + training for active youth leaders aimed at strengthening youth employment and developing skills to improve career guidance for young people.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Improve the education and training of young people to improve the job prospects of those who are unsuccessful in the labor market
- Promote mobility for studies and work
- Provide a new framework to combat youth unemployment
The program promotes:
- Non-formal learning
- Awareness of opportunities to study abroad
- Entrepreneurship: as part of this initiative, a microfinance center will offer support to enterprising young people
Location: Cognac, France
Date: June 24 to July 2
Are you completely excited about this? Register now! All costs, i.e. travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union.
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants deal with young people in their daily lives.
- You must be proficient in the English language.
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- Being a broad-minded person who can work together in a group.