With this project, we want to make more impact in the direction of fighting youth unemployment and poverty. through supporting young disabled people’s participation, particularly in the employment process. We believe that with this international cooperation project we promote the possibilities for European cooperation in this field and the mutual understanding between young people with fewer opportunities in different countries and that our greatest achievements will be in the direction of promoting young people’s active citizenship and fostering social cohesion in the European Union, and in Europe in general. We intended to make an impact on two different levels: directly supporting young people’s development of skills and competencies for the purpose of preparing them to enter the labor market, and training individuals to further support other young people in the same area. Moreover. we intend to endorse the recognition of the competencies with tools such as the Youth-pass and thus promote their better use and targeting in finding a job.
- To empower young people with fewer opportunities while fighting against social exclusion from the multi-problem perspective which is the youth unemployment today in Europe;
- To raise the competencies of youth workers working on engaging youth with disabilities in the labor market by providing them tools and methods;
- To understand better the reality in Europe and address non-formal education approach as a creative solution to be better prepared for the labor market
- To Involve young disabled people with the goal to support them in finding their occupation:
- To promote Erasmus + programme as a tool for empowerment of young people in labor market
- To share best experiences and create new bridges of cooperationamong our partners’ promoters.
- To examine the possibility that entrepreneurship defined as self-employment or business ownership offers a solution to this.
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €275,- p.p.)
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed