The cultural traces and the tangible remains of the civilizations that are the common heritage of humanity appear almost everywhere. Heritage is protected by transmission from generation to generation, which has a mission to strengthen societies, as traditional values that guide people’s lives as cultural wealth.
It is seen that tangible cultural heritage has been destroyed over time and all these traditional values have begun to disappear in modern life, although they are quite valuable. It is necessary to transfer to the younger generations, to promote these factors among children and young people, and to raise awareness about protection. The project aims to improve the basic skills and competences of young people with regard to the protection of cultural heritage and its transfer to future generations.
Location: Loutraki, Greece
Date: november 26th to december 5th
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union.
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- Participants must be young leaders or youth workers.
- The profile of the participants must match the profile of an experienced youth worker who is actively involved in civil society and the NGO environment.
- The form below must be completed.