“In a supportive environment, inclusive/team sports could help autistic people become more confident and help develop their social skills… relieve stress and reduce anxiety.”
– Daniel Bird, BA (Hons) Sports Coaching and School Sport(https://www.autism.org.uk)
Objectives of the project:
The main objective of the project is to improve the competencies of young people and youth workers working with these children in order to develop their social and psycho-motor skills and to become more involved in social life
Location: Duzce, Turkey
Date: 24-05-2021 / 29-05-2021
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union.
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed