GreenerEurope’ project aims to create a safe experimental collaboration community that may lead participants to multiply the positive learning outcomes within the partner organizations, involving their GREENER communities. Climate change is a defining crisis of our time, and its impacts are global and unprecedented in scale. At the same time, the COVID-19 pandemic too has side-swiped society wit devastating impacts on health, livelihoods, and the economy. GREEN SKILLS for GREENER EUROPE’’ ’’ is an innovative approach to youth learning and EU citizenship, a facilitation methodology to empower youth workers to take action on environmental issues, influencing local decision making processes through civic activities, a group experience to develop competencies and acquire skills in addressing/solving site-specific environmental problems.
- Exchange, develop and perfect non-formal educational methods for empowerment and civic participation for environmental protection and facing climate change.
- Obtain learning tools through innovative and collaborative learning methodologies and practical experimentation, for further educational purposes.
- Consolidate partner relations and build bridges for sharing learning experiences and develop common ground to work in the future
- To exchange, develop and perfect non-formal educational tools for participants and our target groups’ empowerment and civic participation for environmental protection and facing climate change
- Develop campaigning for environmental protection tools that can be applied
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €360,- p.p.)
If you want more information, you can download the infopack down below
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- Must be fully vaccinated
- The form below must be completed