The Training course aims to improve youth workers’ digital skills to starting from this fact with the collaboration of international partners as the problem is common in Europe.
- To improve competences of youth workers on the features of the new media and digital tools to produce qualified educational opportunities and reach awareness raising activities regarding disadvantaged groups to wider audience
- To enable youth workers to share their problems experienced by disadvantaged groups, experiences and good practices for supporting their work with new media and digital tools
- To improve youth workers’ skills in digital tools, communication, democratic decision making, creativity, idea development and teamwork skills
- To create and build a network of NGOs into innovative ICT practices for learning, experience sharing and promoting good practices.
- To inform youth workers about the functions of Erasmus + programs in solving the common problems of the European Union and to encourage them to cooperate in other projects by networking among them.
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €275,- p.p.)
If you want more information, you can download the infopack down below
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed