The project aims to improve social inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities exploring and sharing diversity management tools and practices.
Objectives of the project:
- to promote the implementation of Erasmus+ and ESC projects to strengthen the participation and inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities;
- to understand the quality requirements to carry out inclusive projects;
- to share inclusive learning methods stimulating cooperation and networking between participants and partner organizations;
- to learn work practices for safety and risk management;
- to promote cooperation strategies between NGOs and public institutions.
Location: Cagliari, Italy
Date: 1st – 5th September 2021
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel costs, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union.(Travel costs are reimbursed up to €275,- p.p.)
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed