Youth Exchange “Digital Meditation” is an Erasmus+ programme project originated from the need of young people to find a balance between leading a healthy lifestyle and getting more skilled in the digital world as young citizens of Europe. This youth exchange aims to instill the sense of health as a whole thing with different aspects in it and the importance of digital inclusion and balance between the two.
Objectives of the project:
- Improve digital competences for better self realization, communication, expression and comfortability in the modern digital world
- Ease the path to employment by acquiring new soft and hard skills
- Develop a common understanding of healthy lifestyle and practice it to find balance between the TWO
- Promote non-formal education, intercultural exchange, tolerance and solidarity
- Raise awareness on European Citizenship and its benefits for society
Location: Bakuriani, Georgia
Date: 5-13 February 2022
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €510,- p.p.)
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- This form must be filled in (Can be done after you have signed up with us) –> https://cutt.ly/lRDWzTJ
- The form below must be completed