The goal is to stimulate participation and engagement of participants, use gaming techniques which include points, rankings, achievements and medals.
The exchange program is inspired by the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) television program “Games Without Borders – Jeux SansFrontières – JSF”.
The purpose of the exchange program is to modernize the games without boundaries but instead with goals and values that are comparable to the originaversion, such as friendship, collaboration and acceptance of diversity.
Objectives of the project:
Through the “Dare to Play without Borders” program we strive to bring young people together, communicate with each other, collaborate on game design and implementation, and develop their key skills such as communication, negotiation, decision making, problem solving, empathy, acceptance of the other, developing imagination, feeling belonging to the group, promoting selfesteem, etc.).
The goals of the youth exchange program are intercultural contact and dialogue, empowering and motivating young people through fun activities that they will create, their active involvement and experiential learning.
Location: Porto Rafti, Greece
Date: 24th – 31st October 2021
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €275,- p.p.)
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed