This project will be using dance and physical excercise to help youth improve their mental and physical health.
Objectives of the project:
- Raise awareness of the harmful effects of inactive life (art activities, discussion groups,
- To encourage young people to choose an active life.
- Create an action plan with solutions to tackle inactive life.
- Raise awareness of the fact that dance is one of the suggested solutions.
- To familiarize youth with dances (group presentations, small workshops)
- Emphasize the important physical, spiritual, and emotional benefits.
- Experience human values lessons through dance, enhance people’s personal development (regardless of our body type, our origin, our age, our sex).
Location: Loutraki, Greece
Date: 8th – 17th October 2021
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €360,- p.p.)
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed