We believe there is a clear need to diversify, challenge and improve approaches in the learning methods and tools used. So we examined the trends that interest young people today and that can be combined to encourage meaningful and engaging learning experiences:
- Internet is a lifestyle: the use of ICT is widespread among children from an early age when they access technology at home, at the home of friends or relatives and at school;
- Visual learning is a powerful and engaging approach;
- People with autism and other developmental disabilities often have difficulty communicating verbally but have strong visual skills.
Location: Venice, Italy
Date: 1st – 8th October 2021
Have these plans gotten you all excited? Register now! All costs, i.e.: travel, training costs, food and hotel accommodation, are reimbursed by the European Union. (Travel costs are reimbursed up to €275,- p.p., This includes the mandatory PCR test)
There are a few requirements to participate:
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be proficient in the English language
- You must be living in the Netherlands or be in possession of a Dutch proof of identity.
- You must be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- You must be willing to be filmed during the sessions and workshops of the activities
- And to be a broad-minded person who can work together in a group
- The form below must be completed